Labor Contract Law Previous Page
|Article 72 The hourly remuneration rate for part-time labor
shall not be lower than the minimum hourly wage rate prescribed by the
local people's government of the place where the Employer is located.
The maximum remuneration settlement and payment term for part-time labor shall not exceed 15 days.
Chapter VI Supervision and Inspection
Article 73 The labor administrative department of the State Council shall be responsible for supervising and managing the implementation of the employment contract system throughout the country.
The labor administrative departments of the local people's governments at the county level or above shall be responsible for supervising and managing the implementation of the labor contract system in their respective administrative jurisdictions.
The labor administrative departments of the people's governments at the county level or above shall solicit the opinions of the labor unions, enterprise representatives and the authorities in charge of the industries concerned in the course of supervising and managing the implementation of the labor contract system.
Article 74 The labor administrative departments of the local people's governments at the county level or above shall supervise and inspect the following matters in the implementation of the labor contract system in accordance with the law:
(1) Employers formulation of rules and regulations directly related to the immediate interests of workers, and the implementation thereof;
(2) the conclusion and termination of labor contracts between Employers and employees;
(3) compliance with relevant regulations regarding work placement by staffing firms and Accepting Entities;
(4) Employers compliance with relevant regulations regarding employee's working hours, rest and leave;
(5) payment of labor remuneration as specified in the labor contracts and implementation of minimum wage rates by Employers;
(6) Employers participation in various types of social insurance and payment of social insurance premiums; and
(7) other labor matters as prescribed by laws and regulations.
Article 75 During the supervision and inspection process, the labor administrative department of a local people's government at the county level or above shall have the authority to review materials relating to labor contracts and collective contracts, and to conduct on-the-spot workplace inspection. Both the Employers and the workers shall truthfully provide relevant information and materials.
When performing their supervision and inspection duties, the working personnel of a labor administrative department shall show their IDs, exercise their powers and functions in accordance with the law and enforce the law in a well-disciplined manner.
Labor Contract Law Next Page